Molly Susan Strong

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hmmmmmm...is it a desk or dresser?

IT IS BOTH!
Lovely little maple dresser, 
painted creamy white, 
distressed and I added a diminutive deco details...

Little bit of a painted chocolate brown thistle on each knob 
and the top of the piece.
Sometimes the simple multi-use piece is the best.
It can be in almost any room, 
bedroom, hall, foyer or even the kitchen.
I love a dresser in every room!

Come see me at the next Chartreuse & Co. sale!
Molly
Photobucket


12 comments:

  1. So cute!! I could definitely find room for that piece!!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely, no matter what you call it.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! What kind of hing did you use to get the drawer to fold out like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute little piece! i am sure it will find a home at the next sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three secretary desks in my home! I love the old fashioned look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly,

    I love your blog! I live near Richmond and love to come to Leesburg. Also, there is a great miniature shop in Ashburn that I like.

    Can't wait to see more of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks great and what a cute piece. Thanks for sharing this at WUW.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog