Molly Susan Strong

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our First Big Sale




We did it. We really, really did it. In just three weeks we rallied, created, moved and sweat...and then sweat some more. Bottom line is we had a fabulous first weekend at Chartreuse and Co. The sale was a huge success and fun to boot.

I love chatting with my potential clients. My kids were not there to ask why I would talk to someone I do not even know (a common shopping trip complaint!) Meeting my com padres who love to look and see all the "eye candy" of home furnishings. I have missed, on some level, the buzz of retail days...everyone looking for "the find". I will miss most of our July sale but have managed to create a few original paintings to add to the mix of loads of new goodies.
So off to enjoy Maine for several weeks. I decided to leave the old paint brushes at home. I think I will create in new ways...and maybe with a cold one in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog