Molly Susan Strong

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh My June it is...









So onto a new month. My baby robins have flown away...after some drama and an attack by a starling! I am about to start another new adventure with my friend Gail. We will be joining http://chartreuseandco.com/

Please come take a look and see all the glorious things you can find there. Our first sale is June 19, 20 and 21. I will have a lot of my art and necklaces along with many home goods. My family is joking that if they stand still I will paint them too!

My son graduates from high school and will attend William & Mary this fall. Just as my robins have flown away it is now Dex's turn. I have fed him all his "worms" and taught him to "fly". What a time for him. I think he is ready...I know he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog